Recruitment: Project Officer (Full-time)
Founded in 2004, Green Sense is a local charitable non-governmental organization.
We are looking for one suitable candidate who are passionate in environmental education and waste reduction to join our team.
- Mainly be responsible for waste reduction, environmental education and related activities
- Assisting events such as DIY workshop, seminar/webinar and cleanup
- Handling online promotion such as maintaining website, social media platforms and advertising
- Communicating with the Government departments, public and private sectors, schools, other NGOs & the public members
- Supporting events on weekends and outdoor occasionally
- 2 years volunteering experience in sustainability / environment are desired
- Tertiary education graduate in relevant field such as Environmental Science, Sustainability or other related fields
- Basic computer skills, knowledgeable in popular graphic software (e.g. Photoshop or illustrator) is an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Immediate available is preferred
Interested candidates please apply with (1) full resume, (2) present and expected salary, and (3) 300 words in “Experience in Environmentality” by e-mail (email@example.com) on or before 16th May., 2022.