2021 Latest Recruitment – Full-time Project Officer
Founded in 2004, Green Sense is a local charitable non-governmental organization.
We are looking for suitable candidates who are passionate in Waste reduction and Environmental Education to join our team.
- Mainly be responsible for Municipal Solid Waste Charging Trial Programme and related activities
- Assisting online and face-to-face events such as DIY workshop and seminar/webinar
- Handling online promotion such as maintaining website, social media platforms and advertising
- Communicating with the Government departments, public and private sectors, schools, other NGOs & the public members
- Supporting events at night, on weekends and outdoor occasionally
- 2 years working experience are desired
- Tertiary education graduate in relevant field such as Geography, Environmental Science or other related fields
- Basic skill in popular graphic software (e.g. Photoshop or illustrator) is an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Immediate available is highly considered