Recruitment: Environmental Campaign Officer
Founded in 2004, Green Sense (greensense.org.hk) is a local charitable green organization. We are looking for a suitable candidate who is passionate in urban planning and environmental protection to join our team as Environmental Campaign Officer.
- Formulating and running campaigns to raise public awareness of urban environment issues
- Responding promptly to environment and city planning policies
- Gathering and analyzing information
- Communicating closely with different parties, writing submissions and opinions
- Outdoor field work and research
- Providing assistance for office operation and environmental activities
- Graduates from Environmental Science, Urban Studies, Geography or relevant fields are preferred
- Good knowledge and sensitive to current affairs, especially urban planning and environmental issues
- 2 years working experiences is an advantage
- Outdoors and flexible working hours may be required
- Able to work independently
- Proficiency in computer skills to complete job duties
Interested candidates please apply with (1) full resume, (2) present and expected salary by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 12th Dec 2019.
*Green Sense office is an air condition-free working environment around the yearComments