Green Sense Recruitment: Media Officer
Green Sense is a local charitable green group founded in 2004. Our mission is to promote environmental awareness among the public, especially on urban environmental problems as well as town planning issues.
In the light of the growing influence and importance of new Social Medias, we are looking for suitable candidates to assist Green Sense to develop and manage these media networks in order to promote green messages more effectively.
- Assist organizing promotional programs through media networks
- Manage and execute media network management
- Conduct interview and researches
- Graduates from Journalism, Marketing or media relevant fields
- Working experiences is an advantage
- Designing skills is an advantage
- Flexible working hours may be required
- Able to work independently
Interested candidates please send full resume, present and expected salary to email firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 18 December 2017. Email title should be “Application – Media Officer (your full name)”.
*Green Sense office is an air condition-free working environment around the yearComments