Recruitment: Project Officer / Senior Project Officer
Founded in 2004, Green Sense (greensense.org.hk) is a local charitable green group. We are looking for a suitable candidate who is passionate in urban and ecological environmental protection to join our team as Project Officer/ Senior Project Officer.
- Mainly be responsible for waste reduction educational projects and major events such as Flag Day
- Work with other NGOs, the Government, public and private corporates, schools & the community, for overseeing the effectiveness of our projects
- Assist events such as survey, press conference, seminar and on-street promotion
- Work irregular hours and outdoor occasionally
- At least 2 years working experience
- Tertiary education graduate in relevant field such as Environmental Science, Geography, Journalism or Urban Planning preferred
- Basic skill in popular graphic software (e.g. Photoshop or illustrator) is an advantage
- Immediate available is highly preferred
*Green Sense office is an air-con-free working environment
Interested parties please apply with full resume, present and expected salary by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 24 November 2017.
(All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose)Comments