Volunteer Recruitment: Green Sense “No Air Con Night 2017″ – Survey on Air Con usage in Household and Energy Saving Practices
Green Sense has focused on the abuse of air con in Hong Kong. In the past decade, we have investigated and reported the wastage of air con and heat generated by public transport, shopping malls and buildings.
Coincides with the upcoming “No Air Con Night 2017” event, we are going to carry out a series of investigation and promotion on the wise use of air con. We hope to arouse public concerns about the abuse of air con and ultimately taking energy saving action with awareness.
This summer, we are going to investigate the habits of Hong Kong citizens using air conditioner and energy saving practices at home. We hope to provide specific advice for different situations on how to reduce the use of air con.
We need volunteers to collect questionnaire in the territory (please see the location and time details in the enrollment form).
Date: 7-19 August 2017
Duration: 2.5 hours
Dress code: casual wear
1. Smart phone or tablet (for we reduce printing out the questionnaire)
2. Water bottle for drinking
3. Umbrella/raincoat and sunblock
4. Towel/handkerchief (use less tissue paper)
Online enrollment and details: https://goo.gl/w88uEd
1. We welcome anyone over 15 years old who wish to participate.
2. Participants who are under 18 years old need to submit parents’ letter with signature. (The parents’ letter will be sent with confirmation email)