Recruitment for Senior Project Officer
Founded in 2004, Green Sense is a local charitable green group. We are looking for a suitable candidate who are passionate in environmental protection to join our team as Senior Project Officer.
- Assist environmental education projects and annual event
- Draft submissions and project proposals
- Follow up other projects related to urban planning, solid waste & recycling, light pollution etc.
- Work with other NGOs, the Government, public and private corporates, schools & the community on environmental issues
- Assist the arrangement of events such as press conference and seminar
- Bachelor graduated in Environmental / Marketing relevant field
- 2-3 years working experienced, NGOs or PR firms is an advantage
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Able to work in a self-disciplined working environment, outdoor working occasionally
- Proficiency in Word, Excel & Power Point
- Basic skill in popular graphic software (e.g. Photoshop, illustrator, Autocad) is an advantage
Interested candidates please apply with full resume, present and expected salary by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 24 Jan 2017Comments